Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Smells like summer time!!!

 I don't know about your neck of the woods, but here in Washtenaw County for the past week or so it's been dreary and cold.  Usually this time of year it's warm and sunny-ish (It's Michigan, I can't say "sunny" with confidence).  I've been missing our usual rays and anticipating summer.



I went to the store recently and smelled a candle that gave me a mental picture of being on the beach :) ahhhh :)  It's called  Sun & Sand and it makes me so happy on these rainy days.  I also stopped by Michael's crafts and picked up a candle Ocean Breeze on sale.  The other day I stopped into TJ Maxx and saw that they had a fancy selection of candles for discounted prices.  I didn't pick one up there, but I saw that they had seasonal scents too and might be a clever place to look too.  Happy scent searching :)

No comments:

Post a Comment